A Collection of Short
We all have a touch of wicked in our soul that wants to paint the world black. Some do. We call them killers, psychos and sociopaths.
The rest of us find other ways to placate the demon in us. We feed off the horrors of late night news; devour movies promising a high body count; revel in fiction where some poor sod is doing worse than we are. It gives the beast in us something to do so we don’t have to do it ourselves. Deny it if you like. But you know what I’m talking about…
I Didn’t Do It! is a collection of flash fiction and short stories about murder, mayhem, mystery, sociopaths and killers.
Visit your Amazon Store and click “Look Inside” for a quick peek at the first few pages.
What you’ll find…
- In “Here, Kitty, Kitty” you’ll meet Bradley who just wants a bit of attention. I mean really, is that too much to ask?
- “P.D.D” is about the power of FaceBook and evil little minds.
- “I Didn’t Do It!” is about… well… denial.
- If the worst happens to you and you want someone to have your back, then meet Harry Inch.
- Some to-do lists are more complicated than others. That’s just a fact.
- Meet Stacy. All she wants is respect, commitment and a perfect day.
- Have you ever had a chat with a gravedigger? If not, then you’ll enjoy “I Like To Bury People”. Why not?