The first contact an ideal client has with your business is often via your website, a brochure, or other related material. In short, it’s the words you use to describe who you are and what you do.
It’s critical you use those words to get your message across in a way that attracts and appeals to the people you’d like to work with.
To help you do that, I write
- Web content
- Lead magnets for growing mailing lists
- Articles and evergreen content
- PDF booklets
In short, high-quality content that your target market will find invaluable.
An OBMM book (One Book Millions Method) is one of the fastest ways to grow your business.
As a certified ghostwriter for Peaceful Profits, I specialise in the OBMM style of writing, designed specifically to attract your ideal clients and lead them to contact you and engage in your premium offers.
I look forward to helping use a book to grow your business.
This is it! Hold onto your britches!
As the Chief Noisemaker of Waffle-Free Storytelling, I’m opening the doors to fable-style business books.
Think about it… The adverts and business books you remember most are almost certainly the ones that take full advantage of The Art of Storytelling.
If you have an important message to deliver, you could tell it straight, but you’ll probably lose your audience the moment a moth flies into the room. Or you could tell a story. A fable.
Here’s the magic. How often do you have to hear a good story for it to stick in your head?
Once. Just once.
As Orson Scott Card says, “Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space.”
If you’re curious to see if this will work for your business, then please get in touch.
👉🏽 Working with me is easy
My philosophy is that the more you enjoy the process of getting your story crafted and delivered to you, the more you'll want to share it with your world.
Even if your story is hard to share; my mission is to make it as easy as possible.
👉🏽 It all starts with a conversation
Everything starts with a conversation.
- Send a message or book a short "what do you most desire" call.
- During that call, we talk about what you want to achieve and how I might be able to help you.
- Depending on the size or complexity of the project, we'll either schedule a longer call to make sure we cover everything, or I write up a short proposal that will include outcomes, timescales, investment, and deliverables.
- You look that over, and when you're happy, we get to work!
👉🏽 Do you fancy something off-menu?
Sometimes, the thing you want most isn't on the menu.
That's my favourite kind of cookin'.
If you've got a project in mind and think I might be able to help you bring it into the world, then book a call and let's talk.
Maybe it's a tricky family story you want to tell. Maybe you've survived and thrived through a challenge you never expected to meet, and you know you can help others navigate those waters. Maybe you have an odd and interesting business or idea and aren't sure how to present it to your audience.
This is the home of Waffle-Free Storytelling; "odd & interesting" thrive here.
To find out if I can help, book a call and let's chat.
... Or send me a message
New this week
Coming Soon: Books for Business
- The latest on “Tina’s Take on Books and Publishing”: Here’s the link.
- “Books for Business” launches on the 1st of October!
- Wonderful work will soon begin in partnership with Genealogy Stories! Look out for updates.